Full-Service Lift Equipment Parts by PMT Forklift
*** 3-17-2020 NOTICE *** During these uncertain times, we understand companies wanting to protect their employees. At PMT Forklift we want to help you keep your company up and running. We want to let you know that our Parts Department has the ability to Drop ship parts, and deliver parts to you if you need so. Through our Rapidparts program, we also have our NGUAGE parts program which enables you to log in and do parts lookups and order parts online on your own 24 hours a day. Call us for more details. You can also text us at 631-445-9336 ***
Through our PROMATCH Rapidparts parts program which is backed by Mitsubishi/Caterpillar, PMT Forklift will be your ONE SOURCE for all lift equipment and forklift parts on Long Island and in New York. As your Forklift parts dealer we have the parts you need to keep your equipment in proper condition. Whether it is an OEM part, aftermarket or remanufactured forklift part, PMT has the experience to get you the part you need when you need it. You can count on us to be your resource for all your lift equipment and parts needs. And with our NGauge Online Forklift Parts and Lift Truck Parts Store, you have access to ordering parts 24 hrs. a day. That's 24 hour forklift service at your fingertips. We also deliver parts.
- We can provide OEM parts for all major brands including: Mitsubishi, , Linde, Baker, Multiton, Hyster, Yale, Komatsu, Clark, Crown, Toyota, Nissan, Doosan, Cat, Caterpillar, Nissan, Raymond, Hyundai, Big Joe, Blue Giant, Lift King, Schaeff-Namco, Cascade, LPM, Intrupa, and many more! We are the choice Forklift Parts dealer for hundreds of copmanies.
- Affordable, quality aftermarket parts for nearly any make and model forklift or lift equipment, Aerial equipment, Sweepers & Scrubbers, and other material handling equipment through our our acclaimed Promatch Forklift Parts program.
- Our wide variety of in-stock lift equipment parts means we can usually fill your order immediately, without delay.
- Drop shipping and delivery of forklift and lift equipment parts is no problem for PMT Forklift. One call does it all.
- Whether it is an entire forklift engine or a set of forks, you can count on PMT forklift to get you the parts you needs.
- If we do not stock a part, we will find it for you by using our national network of lift truck parts suppliers.
- We welcome orders from parts exporters. If you export forklift parts give us a call, we have discounts just for you and can provide shipping assistance from order to dock.
- Hydraulic hoses come is many types, sizes and configurations. PMT Forklift has hydraulic hoses for every forklift brand, size, capacity. We carry Side Shifter Hoses, Lift Cylinder Hoses, Hyrdaulic Return Hoses. If a hose does not need replacing, but has been damaged we may be able to repair it. Give us a call!
- We specialize in odd size pallet jack - special & custom palletjacks 20.5" x 36", 20.5" x 48", 27" x 36", 27" x 48", 18" x 36" and 18" x 48" steel pallet jacks.
- We carry a FULL line of Glacier Forklift on board Computers as well as Forklift Computer, Tablet, and Scanner Ram Mounts and inventory hand held devices for your warehouse and remote inventory needs.
- Forklift Lift Truck Blue Lights & Safety Products for safety such as strobes, lights, alarms, fall protection.
- Forklift Back up Cameras, Fork Cameras, and Fork Leveling guages
- Brands we carry parts for: Mitsubishi Forklift, Linde Forklift, Bigjoe Big Joe Forklift, Bluegiant Blue Giant Forklift, Crown Lift Trucks, Yale Forklift, Hyster Forklift, Toyota Forklift, Clark Forklift, TCM Forklift, Nissan Forklift, Raymond Forklift, Linde Forklift, Mitsubishi Forklift, Crown Forklift, Komatsu Forklift, Caterpillar Forklift, Towmotor Forklift, Yale Forklift, Toyota Forklift, and many more. Just call us and we will help you with your need.
Did you know we even carry Skidsteer, Bobcat, and construction equipment parts such as Filters, bucket forks, chain, bearings and seals?
We know that on Long Island and in New York, you have a choice in who supplies you with your forklift and lift equipment parts. We would appreciate the opportunity to prove to you that one call to PMT Forklift, does it all!
Does Your Fall Protection Meet the New Standard?
Effective February 23, 2013, the ANSI/ITSDF B56.1 Safety Standard for low lift and high lift trucks on operator-up trucks will be based on operator weight. According to the ANSI/ITSDF B56.1 Standard, clause 4.17, an energyabsorbing or self-retracting lanyard is now required when using an operator-up truck. Fixed length, non-absorbing lanyards are no longer permitted for these applications. Download the new chart and ANSI requirements.
Check out our catalog. Tons of great safety and productivity stuff for your forklifts!
Sign up for nGauge, the premier New York Forklift parts store which lets your purchase your lift equipment Parts 24 hours a day.
Request a Login and Password for nGuage:
Is Your Forklift Properly Insured?